Wednesday 31 December 2014

Our 2014



Just before we welcome in 2015, I thought I'll have
 a little look back at the year that we've had, our 2014.





It's been a good one, full of fun and happy memories.
There were birthdays, holidays, anniversaries, sunny days out
and cosy days at home. Of course there were long, stressful
 and not so happy days too, but they are far outnumbered
by the good and happy ones. We feel very blessed and we are
full of hope that the year ahead will be just as good -
or even better!


Wishing you all a very happy New Year!
See you in 2015!!



2 comments:

  1. It is always nice if the good outnumbers the bad! I look forward to getting to know you better in 2015. I wish you all a happy new year. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely review of the year!! I hope that 2015 brings only wonderful things to you and yours! xx

    ReplyDelete