Monday 31 March 2014

Lovely, Funny and Happy



L O V E L Y

The new Hoop-La! Magazine.


It's a great first issue, full of  adorable projects. Can't wait to make
Charlotte Lyons' pocket dolls for my girls.


This vintage cup and saucer.


The colours are cheerful and the design reminds me of spring.
Lucky Sunday afternoon find.


This print and three postcards from the spring craft market 
at the Millennium Gallery in town.
  

They remind me of the designs on Norwegian Figgjo Flint pottery 
wall plaques. Looking forward to more beautiful things from the
 designer Karoline in future craft fairs.



F U N N Y

The things Markie packed in her little suitcase for her stay at Nanny
and GrandDad's house.
It's always good to take a pair of fairy wings with you--you might need 
them, you never know.



H A P P Y


Feeling treasured and spoiled on Mothering Sunday.




I love all my Mothers Day card especially the one Markie made at 
nursery. Her drawing of Mummy is perfect and so sweet.


Making the back for my granny square cushion cover-hurray!


I'm still enjoying this project and always love the chance to sit down
and do a bit of work.




 Thanks for stopping by.
Hope you've all had a great weekend!



3 comments:

  1. You find the best stuff! I love Markie's choices for visiting her grandparents - of course wings are a must! I'm glad you had a good Mother's Day, I always forget it's earlier there than here - ours is in May! I try to take full advantage of it, because I share my birthday with one of my daughters, meaning it is now a work day for me, hahaha. Good work for sure, but not a day off! Your fabric is beautiful, can't wait to see the finished project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oo, haven't seen that magazine, will have to have a look next time I'm in town. Yes love Markie's choice - it is funny to see what they put in.
    Caz xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely post. That cup - what a find! And the print and postcards and wonderful, I love the strong folk influence in the art.

    Fairy wings - yes, essential, without a doubt. x

    ReplyDelete